Once you have downloaded and installed the Tempo App, you will need to create your geo account. This can be done by entering your email address and then tapping the [ Next ] arrow.
If you already have a geo account, you can log in to the Tempo app using the same screen.
You will see this screen, this is also a good place to check you have entered the correct email address. Tap [ Create account ] to go to the next screen. You can always go to the previous screen by tapping [ Go back ].
After reading through our terms and conditions, tap on the [ Continue ] button to proceed to the next step.
You can always check what you have typed by using the [ SHOW / HIDE ] feature within the form.
Enter your account password, when setting your password, please ensure it's a minimum of 8 characters long and includes at least 1 letter, 1 symbol, and mixed case characters.
If your password does not match our minimum requirements, you will be prompted before proceeding to complete your geo account set up.
Once you have met the required format, the [ right arrow ] arrow will be selectable.
Upon tapping on the [ right arrow ], you will be asked to validate your email address. Simply go to your email's inbox and open the email that has been automatically sent to you. There will be a link within that email which when clicked, will verify your email address and password to validate your account.
You have now created your geo account and will be taken to the Linking screen to link to your geo device.
- I haven't received a confirmation email - If the confirmation email has not arrived in your inbox, check your junk folder first and if there is no email from us in there, launch the app and you'll be presented with an email confirmation screen that shows the email address you entered when creating your geo account. Tap on the [ Resend email ] to resend the confirmation email. If the email displayed on screen is incorrect, you'll need to tap on the [ Create a new account ] link to start the create geo account process again
- The app doesn't recognise my email address - Please ensure that you have typed a valid email address, eg. email@example.com
- The app is not accepting my password - Please ensure that your password contains a minimum of 8 characters and that it contains at least 1 letter, 1 number and 1 symbol. If you have incorrectly entered your password 3 times you will be locked out for 5 mins.
- What if I forget my password? - If, after creating your account you have forgotten your password, you will be able to reset it on the log in screen by tapping on the [ I forgot my password ] link that appears under the Password field.
- If I haven't validated my email address, can I reset my password? - Unfortunately this is not possible. An email address must be validated first, following the steps outlined above.
- I haven't received an email to validate my email address, can I still log in? - Yes, you can still log into the App and you will be presented with a screen where you can request to have the validation email resent.